Monday, February 14, 2011

it's a cats life - Mishka

When It finally sunk in that i would be mostly stuck indoors with limited mobility 24/7, I managed to persuade my husband of my desperate need for feline company - It turned out to be one of the best decisions ever. I can't imagine what my life would have been like these last few of years without Mishka. She's 12 and was 9 when I got her. She had been recently abused and moved from home to home. It took her 12mths to really let her loving personality truly show it's colours but she's like an extension of me now - she's loyal loving and the perfect companion for a girl stuck at home frustrated with pain and life. She soothes my soul.


She's a strange kitty - she eats because she has too not really because she likes it - put tuna or crab or any other thing normal cats go mad for and its meh. Put fruit in front of her and it's like a bowl of catnip. She likes apricots, peaches and pancakes lol Strange kitty. 


I love Mah Kitty and I dare say she will appear quite a bit in this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment