Tuesday, March 27, 2012

monoprint project part 1 wip

Let the mess begin. I'm surrounded by drying squares of colour tiles in very wet and slow drying printers ink. It's only the first layer for each. They will require up to 4 to finish, some i might just do 2 but most will be more. I've started with 3 basic colours to start off - orange/red (outback/desert) - olive green (tropics/mountains) - and blue/green (reef/whitsundays) to that I wouldn't mind doing a few separate greys for some gum trees etc but these will start me off - once they finally dry that is. Why oh why did I choose oils and why oh why did I choose something requiring layers.

So here's the mess folks. A wall of drying colour tiles and really only half of the total. Next blog looks at West-1 which is that blue and brown print drying on the door in the image on the right.

Prints: layer one
Prints: layer one


No comments:

Post a Comment