I wasn't able to make class for this week but I was still able to do the collage as it followed the same format and instructions from image & compI.
It proved much more labour intensive than i wanted or had hoped and required much more than the 3 class hours to complete; but it was enjoyable. I went to the museum again and took my camera, i was still unable to walk around beyond the foyer but there was enough to keep me happy in that area alone.
I took the below images with the intent to try and get movement from the visitors however it wasn't a very busy morning so there is limited ghosting. I took 5 exposures from -2 to 2 and layered them to get the ghosting as there wasn't enough light for an extended exposure and it was difficult not to blow out the ceilings light.
*collage to be posted at a later date
![]() |
| B&W: Museum Movement |
![]() |
| Colour: Museum Movement |


No comments:
Post a Comment